Area Sales Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Development the assigned territory by the Company in order to find and develop new Key Customers in the region, maintaining relationships and establishing relations with the most potential Distributors of the Company, pro-actively planning, forecastingand monitoring sales of Habasit products and solutions within the assigned territory with focus on the target group of high impact customers, based on sales budgets and targets set up by the company.
Organizing, developing and effecting sales activities within the assigned territory, including:
- direct sales to end-users and equipment manufactorers;
- indirect sales to market via network of distributors on the defined territory;
- introducing and presenting Habasit produts and solutions to decision makers and decision making units at buying customers;
- consulting customer and studying customers requirements in order to fulfill customer needs with based on their identified needs and specifics;
- agreeing commertial terms of supply with buying customers, taking orders and handing them over for further fulfillment in accordance to the Company Standarts, and taking responsibility to the terms agreed;
- constant maintaining and developing relationship with customers.
Implementing credit/ debt policy according to the Company Standards within the assigned territory, monitoring timely payments by customers.
Taking and handling customer claims.
Constant monitoring and analysis of competition on the Market defined as form direct deliveries as from alternative distributors and development of the actions to take with the relative reports.
Reporting to the company management according to the corporate standards.
Key Requirements on Candidates:
Minimum 3-4 years experience and proven track record in selling technological /production equipment and /or its parts and components on the B2B basis with proactive role in a term with high degree of the responsibility;
Higher technical education; economic education is a plus;
Good command of English, written and spoken, is mandatory, ability to provide information in a useful and transparent way;
Advanced PC user
Previous job experience with international companies is a plus.
Willingness to travel extensively (no less 65% of working time);
Possibility to work on a home office basis;
High level of responsibility, result orientation, well developed communication and presentation skills, ability to work both individually and in a term.
Salary will be discussed on the interview. The Company provides a decent fix monthly paymant and yearly bonus, strongly depended of performance.
3 monthes probation period.
Working tools are provided by the Company (laptop, peripherals, smartphone).